Pay it Forward

 Yesterday was a surprisingly wonderful day. All week I’ve been telling myself that God/the universe will provide me with the money for a nutrition coaching course if it’s the path I’m to go down. 

 

Since around Christmas I’ve been looking at nutrition courses to not only help myself further but to hopefully give back to others with it. I asked my pendulum if that was the right path for me. It validated that yes, it is. So, I said well if it’s meant to be the money for the course will find me. 

 

A couple days after Christmas I got two checks in the mail that were greatly unexpected. One from a business and one from a family member. This got me excited! After that each time I looked into a course I told myself to be patient, don’t sign up for anything because it still wasn’t all the money for a course. 

 

Well, yesterday I went to my brothers and on the way there Derek, my husband, calls and asks if I’ve checked the bank account today. I said no, why? He said he went in there and that I must have been approved for disability because a large back payment was in there. We didn’t get an approval letter/email or anything just the funds to our account. 

 

I immediately looked up and thanked God/the universe for providing this as not only is it going to help us so much but we were able to fulfill a promise…

 

Last year, my cousins mother in law donated a larger some to my gofundme. I promised her if the opportunity ever arose, I’d gladly pay that amount forward to someone else in need. I got to do that for a gentleman who just lost his wife and was now struggling to keep his business/house. 

 

He was very grateful and said within 10 min of paying his ad fees for his business he booked a job. I told him that we were so happy and grateful we COULD help. He said he’d do his best to pay us back but I said no just pay it forward if you, too, get the chance. To which he agreed. 

 

When I got home, I made dinner, played games with my daughter, and then found the right nutritionist course for me. I’ll be achieving some big goals in 2022!

 

I feel like my whole body is just radiating love and gratitude. I am able to help my family financially again and have a little more breathing room. What one good thing can do for a person or I suppose in this case, persons, since it’s like a ripple affect. Someone helps you, you help someone, they go forth and help another. What a beautiful chain of events that is! 

 

Just more and more proof that most of the universes magic is unseen. You simply need to believe and go with the natural flow of life. Thank you, universe. 

Comments

Popular Posts